What causes neck pain?
There are several theories about why so many people suffer neck pain, but they are not supported by scientific proof. For many people with neck pain, no absolutely specific reason for the pain can be found.
Many things can trigger neck pain. These include:
- trauma or injury
- worry and stress
- falling asleep in an awkward position
- prolonged use of a computer keyboard.
Your Exercise Plan
Exercise 1 - Chin Tuck & Roll
- Keep your chin to chest
- Roll your ear shoulder to shoulder
- Keep your movement smooth
Exercise 2 - Prone Y Raise
- Lie flat, arms in Y position
- Place pillow under hips for support
- Raise and lower arms with thumbs facing up